The Covid-19 pandemic has taken the entire world to a halt, affecting businesses across the globe. The lockdown has caused in the shutting of many industries, resulting in companies struggling to retain their employees. In these difficult times, organizations are trying their best to balance with cash flows. While the pandemic has affected a large number of industries, there are sectors, which, on the conflicting, need the workforce to handle the current crisis.
In the middle of lay-offs, in this digital era, as technologies disrupt most industries, hiring is also on the path of change. Here are the HR- tech start-ups are using technologies like Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to address the recruitment needs of companies.
Here are 5 HR startups tapping progressive onboard top talent amidst COVID-19:
- iXceed Solutions: iXceed Solutions is a leading Talent and Workforce Solutions service provider to Fortune 500 companies globally focussing on Technology, IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting domains. iXceed has been functioning as one of the leading end-to-end recruitment solutions Internationally (UK), now operational in the Indian market. iXceed uses an efficient and robust process to develop solutions in the recruitment space. The facilities are primarily tech skill-based, and customer satisfaction is always based on the best fit for the industry.
- Darwinbox: Darwinbox is a cloud-based HR solutions firm. An end-to-end HR platform, Darwinbox offers solutions for recruitment, core HR processes, employee engagement, performance management, employee movement, and others. The platform’s AI engine allows a recruiter to analyze a job description and employee profile and picks keywords to arrive at a certain ranking metric. The 4-year-old firm serves over 100 clients, including Paytm, ekart, Spencer’s, Delhivery, and others.
- Monjin: Monjin is an on-demand interview platform that uses digital and video assessment to let candidates showcase their skills and personality, and help corporations find the right hire. On Monjin, assessments are not done by technology; senior industry individuals review prospective employees for a company. The interviewers and candidates are matched on the Monjin engine through AI for an interview. The clients have access to a video interview where they see the interviewer and the candidate both in the frame; the interview is indexed, rated, tagged by skill, and subskills, by behavior and by competency. There is also a summary video as a part of an assessment, which is delivered.
- EdGE Networks: EdGE Networks provides a suite of AI-powered products that not only auto-source, auto-screen and auto-engage the best candidates and employees for a role, but also recommend the best career path and draw up a personalized learning path for each employee. Over six years, the team at EdGE Networks has developed productivity tools that leverage AI to help businesses address challenges in the areas of talent acquisition, workforce optimization, talent transformation, and workforce planning. The company has three enterprise solutions –Talent Analytics, Workforce Optimisation, and HIREalchemy – that cover a gamut of HR requirements
- Dockabl: Dockabl is an employee experience platform that enables organizations to do continuous performance management with tech-based tools like structured goals, tracking progress, real-time feedback, and peer recognition. The app is built for the benefit of employees, managers, HRs, and leaders equally.