HR functions look pretty simple on the outside but in actual it not only circles around the recruitment of a candidate. It involves a whole lot of work before and after the recruitment of an employee. On-boarding, resource allocation, resource management, compensation & benefits, performance management, promotions, employee engagement, and motivating strategies are some of the integral tasks performed by the HRs. All these tasks look and sound easy but are the opposites when performed at the organizational level.
Owing to this reason, the value of HR professionals has increased manifold over the years. The demand for HR Generalists has witnessed a significant rise in the recent past. HR Generalist is responsible for performing all the daily functions of the HR department, right from hiring and interviewing the candidates to administering pays; ensuring candidate retention, and enforcing company policies and practices.
For those who wish to establish a career as an HR Generalist, we aim to make your choice a little simpler and quicker by listing down the 5 Institutes for HR Generalist Course.
1. Henry Harvin: The HR Generalist Course offered by India’s leading Ed-tech company – Henry Harvin helps the learners gain expertise in all domains of Human Resources including HR Payroll & Salary Processing, PMS, LMS, HCM, and more. Apart from this, the course also teaches the pursuant about various employment laws such as FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, IRCA, and Paycheck Fundamentals.
This 9 in 1 course by Henry Harvin is spread across 40 hours of Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions followed by regular boot camps spread over the next 12 Months and facilities to undergo projects in Statutory & Legal Compliances, Labour Law Compliances, and more. On successful completion, the participants are awarded a completion certificate by Henry Harvin.
2. Aptron: The HR Generalist course by Aptron Institute acquaints the aspirants with skills to understand the vision and functions of the organization. The course also acquaints the candidate with general concepts and an overview of Human Resource Management.
Divided into weekday and weekend batches, the course is delivered through live classroom mode and spans over a period of 45 to 60 days respectively.
3. Middle Earth HR: By pursuing an HR Generalist course from Middle Earth HR, the candidate gets accustomed to all the daily functions of HR. The course also allows you to apply your knowledge to the daily situations that arise in your workplace.
The course not only helps you master the topics of HR generalist but also gives a sound practical understanding through project work with the support of experienced project coaches.
4. Croma Campus: Croma Campus provides HR Generalist Training as per the current industry standards. Croma Campus HR Generalist training is conducted by specialist working certified corporate professionals having extensive experience in implementing real-time HR projects.
The course is available in both online and classroom mode and spans from a period of 12 days to 50 days. This training program equips the candidates with the right skills to land a dream job in a reputed MNC.
5. SLA Consultants: SLA Consultants India has designed an HR course that will not only meet the expectations of the participants but will also make them more employable or the favorite of employers. People who are seeking a promotion at work would increase their chances of getting it by utilizing the skills acquired via the HR Generalist course. Similarly, a person looking to join a reputed organization as an HR Trainee would achieve this goal by learning new skills, gaining knowledge of Human Resource tools, and honing the abilities via real-time scenarios used in the innovative HR Generalist course.